Teacher presets let you save a configuration of a Gizmo, then load it at any time. This makes it easy to start a Gizmo with specific variables already set. This functionality is accessible to the right above a launched Gizmo. These Gizmos currently offer the preset feature (you must be logged in to view this Gizmos list). More will be launching soon.
To create a new preset:
- Modify the Gizmo until you reach the configuration you want to save.
- Click the + (plus) icon on the Presets Note: If you are creating a preset for the first time, the button will read Create New Preset.
- Enter a name for your preset, then click Save.
You can save multiple presets per Gizmo. To access saved presets, click the Preset button and select the preset you want to use. Once a preset is applied, the Gizmo can be manipulated as normal. To return a Gizmo to its default state, simply refresh the browser page.
To rename or delete a saved preset:
- Launch the Gizmo you want to edit, then click the Presets
- Find the preset you want to edit, then click the icon (three dots) to the right of the preset name.
- To delete the preset, select the delete (red icon) button; to rename the preset, type in a new name and click the Rename button to save your change.
You cannot edit variables on an existing preset and save it with the same name, only rename or delete it. To make a preset with a different set of variables, create a new preset or edit and rename an existing preset.