If you have other children that are using Reflex, you can add them to your Parent Reporting account to follow their progress.
- On a PC or Mac, go to reflexmath.com and log in to Reflex. Enter the Username and Password you created
- Choose Add Student in the lower left corner. After you’ve read the information on the screen, click Continue
- Enter your child’s Teacher Username and click Submit
- Select your child’s class from the list
- Select your child’s name from the list
- Enter your child’s password for Student Password and click Submit
Now when you select your child’s name on the screen, you can look at the reports on your child’s progress in Reflex.