It’s quick and easy to update and promote (i.e. move from one grade to the next) a group of student profiles for the new school year using a CSV file.
To make changes, log in to your Reflex Administrator Account:
- Click the Users button at the top left of the Reflex Dashboard
- Select All Grades from the drop-down menu on the Student tab
- Click the Export List button at the bottom of the Student tab and save the file
- Open the saved CSV file, edit the Grade Level and any other student information* you wish to update, and then save your changes
- Return to Reflex, click the Users button and then click the Create Students button at the bottom of the Student tab
- Select Import a group of students using a CSV file
- From the pop-up window, click Browse to select the file you are importing, then click Next
- Verify that the data has been imported correctly, then click Import to complete your update (please note: passwords will not appear in the preview, but will be imported)
* The system matches student accounts by the combination of Last Name and Student ID. Changing either one of those fields will cause the CSV import to interpret the record as a new student, triggering the creation of a new account rather than an update to an existing account.