There are two ways to view reports by a specific group, such as a class.
The first way is from the Reflex Reports page. The default view for Group Reports is All Students. To view reports for a specific teacher, grade or class, you will need to change the report filter:
- Click the Reports button at the top of the Reflex Dashboard
- Click the Drop-down Menu at the top left of the Reports page to select the group you want to view. When selecting a teacher, a second drop-down menu for classes will appear. Please note that some views are dependent upon your account type
- Once selected, the report criteria will update to display only the subset data
The second way is from the Reflex Dashboard home page. The method depends on account type:
- Teachers can click a metric, such as fluency, on a class Status Display to go into that specific report for the class
- Administrators can choose a group By Grade or By Teacher to go directly to the Fluency Growth Group Report
Use the Report drop-down menu to change the report type (status, usage, etc.). Use the Report filter drop-menu described above to change the teacher, grade or class.