Milestones are a great way to recognize, reward, and challenge students. Reflex tracks milestones for both individual students and groups. There are two types of milestones:
- Those that mark effort – “1,000 Total Facts Solved!”
- Those that mark fluency achievement – “50 New Fluent Facts!” or “You are 70% Fluent!”
When a student reaches a milestone, an alert appears on the Teacher Dashboard and in the Overview in Individual Reports. The number of new milestones is also displayed next to Milestones on the report menu. To see milestones you can either:
- Click a Milestone Alert from the Teacher Dashboard
- Go to Individual or Class Reports, then choose Milestones from the report menu
Printing and downloading milestones
All milestones are available as printable certificates. To make things easier, Reflex also remembers which certificates you have already printed!
To print milestone certificates, go to the Milestones Report in Group Reports. Class Milestones are at the right; Student Milestones at the left.
- Click Unprinted at top right of each milestone group to print all unprinted certificates.
- Click the Print Icon next to each milestone to print a specific certificate. Use the checkboxes to select multiple certificates.
- Once you click Print, a print preview will appear. Use the menu to choose your print settings and print (or save as PDF).
You can also print certificates for a single student from Individual Reports Milestones.