Thank you for taking part in the Reflex Beta Program! Your feedback will help make Reflex better than ever.
As a participant you have access to the Reflex Beta through June 2018. Once the new Reflex goes live, you will receive a new account to use in your classroom for the 2018-2019 school year.
(Please note: All student data in the Reflex Beta will be lost after we close the Beta. You can download reports from the Beta to save any data you may need. We will message you in advance of the close.)
In return, you have agreed to:
- Participate in training
- Use Reflex three times a week
- Compete two surveys
- Report bugs as they occur
The Beta is a work in progress. As such, be aware you may notice small design, layout, and function changes. Any major functionality changes will be communicated to you via email.
Check out these resources to get even more out of your Reflex experience:
- Reflex Engagement Kit – great ideas to get students excited about Reflex
- Reflex Grant Blog – helpful info from our Reflex Grant Specialist, Tia Brown
- Assessing Conceptual Understanding – short video about student readiness for Reflex
- Stickers – a fun, inexpensive way to reward students for their hard work
Have more questions? Contact us toll free at 866-882-4141, ext. 4, during business hours (8:30 am – 5:00 pm Eastern), or via the Reflex beta support form.