To reset a password you have forgotten or would like to change:
- Go to explorelearning.com and click the Login Help from the Login/Enroll
- Enter the email you used to register on the site. The system will send an email with a link to reset.
- Check your email. If it does not arrive in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- Click the link in the email and then follow the steps to enter a new password. Your new password must be at least six characters in length.
Note: For your security, our Technical Support staff do not have access to password information and cannot retrieve or reset it for you. Please use the reset password feature as described above.
You can also change your password at any time from your Gizmo account settings:
- Click the You icon at the top of the screen and then select Account Settings.
- Under Update Password enter your current password, then your new password and confirm it. Your new password must be at least six characters in length.
- Click Save to complete the change.
Retrieving student passwords in Gizmos