For districts with many schools, this method will allow you to update a school's student profile information and promote students to a new grade all at once. You will also be able to add any new students to the school roster.
1. Select the school from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, if needed.
2. After creating your .CSV file, select User Management.
3. In the Students tab, select Import Students at the bottom left of the page.
4. Drag and Drop or click to select the completed .CSV file.
5. Review the changes and, if correct, select Import.
Note: The students listed in the updated CSV file are matched to existing Reflex Student by Last Name and Student ID. Changing either of these fields will cause Reflex to create a new student record rather than updating an existing one.